Smaller scale and transitional styling give the Mercer High Leg Reclining Chair a versatile, casual look that brightens any room! The crisp box-border seat cushion and rolled arm are tailored and timeless. A tall, sleek back lends cushiony comfort.
- A new interpretation of a classic form with crisp edges, rounded corners, and a smaller scale
- Tall knife-edge back lends a fresh, casual look
- Attached box-border cushion adds a neat, tailored accent
- Slim, sloping English roll arms with gathering along the corner edge
- Press-back recliner; manually push back for easy recline
- 2-position reclining mechanism
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Handcrafted in North America
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
|32W x 38.5D x 43H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.