Say your feet want to recline, but your head doesn't. Not a problem. Say you want to lean back, but your feet want to stay firmly planted on the ground. No worries. All thanks to the PowerReclineXRw feature. What's more, this loveseat will recline mere inches from a wall, so you don't need a lot of space.
Body Depth: 37.0
Body Height: 41.0
Body Width: 61.0
- Streamlined design with maximum comfort
- Blown fiber split backs that can be operated independently for customized relaxation
- Cozy sculpted-bucket chaise seats and footrests, perfect for stretching out
- Elegant welt trim accents
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Newly redesigned with side-mounted control panels
- Adjust the back and legrest independently
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB port charges your phone or tablet
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in the USA
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||61W x 37D x 41H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.