With its plush, welcoming cushions and head-to-toe adjustable comfort, the Mateo loveseat makes your home feel incredibly vibrant and full. This updated model features a side-mounted control panel that allows you to adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar for an unlimited number of relaxing positions. Plus, a USB charging port and two memory settings that save your favorite reclining positions. Best of all, you can place this recliner inches from a wall.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Comfortable, supportive dual reclining loveseat with chaise seat
- Power adjustable headrest and lumbar support
- Center flip-top storage console with two black cup holders
- Single-needle topstitching on arms
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Newly redesigned with a side-mounted control panel
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar independently
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||78.5W x 44D x 43.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.