Enjoy the individualized comfort of a recliner and the spaciousness of a sectional with our Trouper Armless Recliner. Combined with other pieces from our Trouper modular collection, it s the best of both worlds. A sculpted bucket seat cradles you in softness while providing extra head and lumbar support. An inside latch release allows you to smoothly and easily adjust the legrest to your preferred reclining position. Consider family time won.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Modular addition for the Trouper sectional
- Tall blown fiber split back and sculpted-bucket chaise seat provide cushiony comfort and support
- The ability to recline and/or raise the footrest enables everyone on the sectional to relax to the fullest extent
- Comes standard with single-needle topstitching
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||24W x 40D x 42H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.