With clean lines and just the right amount of designer touches, our Dixie sofa has a simple silhouette that blends perfectly with any décor. Angled arms frame Dixie's tight, button-tufted back for a look that's modern yet sophisticated, while welt detail and decorative wood legs finish the look. Roomy and ready for guests, Dixie includes a hidden queen mattress that transforms this cozy sofa into a luxurious sleeper. Stylish, versatile and built to last, our Dixie sleeper features Premier Construction, including standard ComfortCore® cushions for durability and comfort you'll enjoy for years. Details
Body Depth: 37.0
Body Height: 36.5
Body Width: 80.5
- Stylish and versatile Queen size sleep sofa
- Clean lines and a sophisticated look that will enhance any décor
- Comfortable and supportive foam tight back with button-tufting detail
- Premier standard loose seat cushions with welt trim accent
- Built to last with quality Premier Construction
- Decorative wood legs
- Includes standard Supreme ComfortTM quilted innerspring mattress
- Queen mattress dimensions 71.5 L x 60 W x 5.5 H
- Recommended Queen sheet size 110 L x 90 W (approx.)
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
|Handcrafted in the USA
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||80.5W x 37D x 36.5H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.