A sweet addition to your Dillon Sectional, the Dillon Right-Arm Sitting Loveseat is a beautiful way to snuggle together or stretch out a bit. Easily configure with other modules for unique extra seating that highlights the Dillon's raised arms, welt trim and decorative wood legs. Includes one 18" accent pillow. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades.
Clean, casual styleLoose arm cushionsDecorative wood legsWelt trimIncludes right arm (as you are seated in the loveseat)Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retentionHigh grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearanceIncludes one 18" stylish accent pillowPremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgradesSpecifications:
Body Depth: 37.5"Body Height: 36.5"Body Width: 52.5"
- Clean, casual style
- Loose arm cushions
- Decorative wood legs
- Welt trim
- Includes right arm (as you are seated in the loveseat)
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Includes one 18 stylish accent pillow
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
|Handcrafted in the USA
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||52.5W x 37.5D x 36.5H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.