Piper's sleek, smooth, streamlined style fits in with just about any decor from ultra-modern to comfortably casual. Simple, smooth Premier standard seats offer long-lasting comfort and support while the sleek, modern arms and decorative wood legs to bring just of an upscale vibe. The unique addition of the chaise offers even more space to relax, with the versatility to place the chaise cushion and ottoman on the left or right. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades. Includes two 20" knife-edge accent pillows with welt trim.
To optimize appearance, fluff cushions and pillows often to retain shape. Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Stylish and versatile sleeper with unique chaise addition
- Contemporary casual sofa with unique chaise addition
- Sleek, streamlined arms
- Decorative wood legs
- Reversible (left or right sitting) chaise cushion and ottoman
- Premier standard seats for long-lasting comfort and support
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes two 20" accent pillows
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||82W x 37D x 37.5H
|Wall Distance Needed to Recline
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.