Want it all" The Apollo Power Rocking Recliner with Massage can rise to that challenge! Sleek arms and a box-border back amp up style as you rock or recline in the plush bucket chaise seat, and adjust heat and massage settings for ultimate luxury.
- Laid-back and comfy with contemporary appeal
- Cushy, supportive box-border back
- Bucket chaise seat and legrest can extend in a continuous zone of comfort
- Bold track arms feature streamlined wrap-over padding
- Single-needle topstitching accents wings, back and arms
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Handy wand controller reclines back, raises the legrest and operates heat and massage functions
- Adjustable heat (High/Low)
- 2-motor, 3-speed vibration massage
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
|38W x 37D x 42H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.