When it comes to comfort, Talladega puts everyone in the driver s seat. Both left and right arm seats recline at the touch of a button as powered backs and chaise legrests provide individualized comfort. Independently adjust the power-tilt headrest for customized support of your head, and neck, and keep your favorite devices charged up with dual-sided USB ports. Our Go Cordless battery pack upgrade lets you enjoy Talladega s power features without an electrical outlet. Sculpted seats, sleek padded arms and exposed wings give Talladega a modern edge, while racing stripe topstitching on the seatbacks add detail.
- Sleek, casual style with contemporary appeal, plus the ability to adjust head, back and legrest for totally customized comfort
- Comfy foam backs, chaise seats and footrests provide luxurious support exactly how you like it
- Padded outside arms and wrap-over arm cushions surround you with pillowy comfort
- Attractive single-needle topstitching detail
- Dual side-mounted control panels
- Both the left and right seats recline at the touch of a button
- Dual power adjustable headrests
- Built-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
|85.5W x 39D x 42H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.