The James Power Reclining Loveseat with Headrest offers generous seating with casual good looks and customizable support. The cushiony backs, sculpted-bucket chaise seats and legrests provide uninterrupted spans of comfort where stress melts away!
- Generous proportions with smooth, casual appeal
- Tall blown-fiber backs provides billowy support
- Sculpted-bucket chaise seats and legrests form a continuous zone of comfort
- Plush pillow-topped armrests
- Attractive single-needle topstitching
- Recline both the left and right seats with the touch of a button
- Power-tilt headrests provide customizable support for your head and neck
- Side-mounted 4-button control panels enable independent adjustment of backs, legrests and headrests
- Built-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
|64W x 39D x 41.5H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.