The Jay Power Reclining Loveseat with Headrest, Lumbar and Console has a casual flow and convenient storage for drinks and remotes. Welt trim and softly sloped arms add verve to clean-lined cushioning while headrest and lumbar offer optimal support.
- Cool, casual style, handy conveniences and pillowy comfort without a bulky look
- Tall, sleek blown-fiber backs with head-to-toe power-adjustable support
- Chaise seats and legrests offer independent zones of comfort on each side
- Arms topped with plush wrap-over padding
- Eye-catching flange welt trim accent
- Handy flip-top center console provides extra armrest space, hidden storage and two cup holders
- Both the left and right seats recline at the touch of a button
- Power-tilt headrests provide customizable support for your head and neck
- Side-mounted 4-button control panels enable independent adjustment of backs, legrests, headrests and lumbar
- Built-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
|78.5W x 39D x 43H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.