Accent your dining room with the Artisan Prairie hutch and buffet. Crafted of rubberwood and pine solids and split heart white oak cathedral veneers, this piece features a wire brushed aged oak finish with gray dusty wax and antique pewter bar pull hardware. The buffet features two sliding doors, canted corners, grid overlay on the sliding doors, one adjustable shelf behind each door, two felt lined full extension drawers, a silverware tray, and tapered legs. The hutch features four adjustable wood framed glass shelves and LED touching lighting with a dimmer. Artisan Prairie offers a natural feeling created by the living space as well as the furnishings that attribute to it.
Dimensions: W56 x D19 x H78
Weight: 339 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood, Pine, Polar Solids & Split Heart White Oak Cathedral Veneers
- Finish: Wirebrushed Aged Oak w/ Gray Dusty Wax Finish
- Dimensions: W56 x D19 x H78
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 339 lbs.
- Cubes: 56.41
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (45mm)
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Buffet Can Be Sold Alone or With Hutch
- Sliding Door on Buffet
- Wood Framed Glass Shelves
- Planked Tops
- Buffet Features Silverware Tray
- Antique Pewter Bar Pull Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.